You know its love when your fiance picks up a 'Grey's Anatomy' Trivia game while running errands and immediately has it out and set to play as soon as he arrives home. This honestly suprised me because we were out to get a birthday present for his nephew and I thought that the poor kid was gonna get a used Grey's game- no! It was actually a gift for me! Knowing its my favorite TV show and that I liken my primary unit to it, he was very excited to get playing, and actually played about 6 rounds with me, all of which I sadly dominated. I even tried to let him win!
You know its love when you show your fiance your 'Bucket List' and he starts looking for ways to get some of them done; locating a local 'wind tunnel', finding skydiving rates, trying to teach me to ride the motorcycle, and setting up an entire day to go shooting- just so he can teach me how.
Having the last two days off work has been incredibly boring, but we actually had quite a bit offun with the boring days, we washed all the cars, visited with both sets of parents, went on a mini-road trip, saw a movie, went to party stores and dollar stores, watched two movies at home and played lots of Grey's. Just thought I would post a quick blog before we headed out for more domestic adventures! (Plus I figured these pics would be fun to post, at
least y'all can have your
way and make all the fun you want.)
least y'all can have your
way and make all the fun you want.)

1 comment:
Wow! That really is true love. Just amazing! More photos please!
Post a Comment