Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Update

Its been a rough week- and I'm exhausted. I worked myself silly this week, building up stamina and making loads of progress. Monday going to the gas station to buy coffee wore me out. Tuesday I walked the library. Wednesday it was Wal-Mart. Thursday I was exhausted- screaming kids and family drama. By Friday I was tired, but couldn't sleep, between then and Saturday I only slept an hour.

Finally I had an idea. Lortab makes me sick, phenergren is on my hate list and Ive only been on tylenol. BUT I did have some ultram. Switched to that last night, pain was gone and I slept 10 hours, with Officer Bubba having alarms set every 4 hours and waking me up to take meds.

I feel better now, but know I need to catch up more, which is what I plan to do.

The stitches are pink and itchy, an excellent sign, or so I'm told. I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday, maybe it'll bring good news.

No comments: