Hindsight is always 20/20. Well, i am not VERY glad I scheduled the surgery when I did. The last few days have been so exceptionally hard- I have been unable to lift my arm most days, like today and when I sleep the shoulder dislocates, so when I wake up I am swollen and puffy. Today I had to call in to work sick just so I could take my ultram. Still hasn't knocked the pain out- but if I get a perscription for any narcs this soon- it will compromise my ability to get some later.
Surgery is approved- I am now on the schedule. Nov 20th is the big day. I will have Officer Bubba post a couple updates during that time- so let me know now and comment then on the info you want to know- if anything. I will be out of work until Feburary...so posting may be very boring.
Until then medibloggers- BSI!
No comments:
Post a Comment