Wednesday, November 4, 2009

EMT's and FireFighers - Lets TALK.

Hey folks

This week my creative non-fiction class is working on interviews and literary journalism. I honestly haven't picked a topic yet, but I would love to talk with anyone I can about life in the field.

EMT's, Paramedics, Firemen, Cops, Dispatchers, Nurses, Aides, even Doc's- send me a e-mail at bmxchic7@yahoo.com if you are interested in participating. No need for full names unless you prefer it. If not please provide an alias or a user name.

Information I need to begin an interview process is:
Name (or alias)
Age
Years in the field/ Training
Country
What it is that you do

After that I will send over my questions for you. No need to be overly formal- more than anything I am just gathering information on what I love! If you have any other information you wish to share or questions feel free to add them in.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: