Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Few Thank You's Are in Order

I have a few people to thank for the quick popularity and notice of my blog. I first off wanted to thank my friends and family, thanks for reading even though its boring for you guys.
Also I wanted to thank all the new readers and other bloggers who have added me to their blog lists, it means alot to me to have my name up there with the big shots! Every time I catch it on a new blog it really makes my day.
Lastly I would like to thank the anonymous submitter who sent in this photo. I started laughing so hard when I saw it- I LOVE it!
More posts to come- until then BSI!
XOXO- D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the thing that makes your blog so interesting is that you are right at the start of your career and we are mostly old farts looking back and remembering what is used to be like!!!

Keep up the great posts!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dani,but If forgot to mention something. Why not have a look at www.thehandover.wordpress.com. This is the home of the blog carnival for EMS/Emergency bloggers. This months edition is being hosted by RapidResponse Doc (http://basicsdoc.blogspot.com/2009/05/handover-carnival.html). Its a great way to get your blog out there to alot of like readers interested in EMS.
We would love to have you part of our carnival.