
Hey there!
When it snows and its a lazy day, I always look to update my blog for you, my loyal and faithful readers. Lately I have been looking to update the blog with new headliners, photos, quotes and more- and thought that step one- the headliner turned out to be a really fun experience.

Here are the final four cuts that I created for the blog. All of these were made on microsoft paint and with NONE of the fonts I wanted- but thats life. The quote on the backdrop of the middle two are the lyrics to 'How to Save a Life' by the Fray, an amazingly inspirational song that hits home to me. The skylines are actual photos from my hometown, and were actually quite hard to find without completly giving away my position.

My favorite is the one I posted at the top, however I wanted to leave this one open to my readers. So, you can vote on which of these four headers - or none- should make the final cut when the blog changes are finished! Leave your comment below and number them 1,2,3 or 4. If there is a reason why you like it, let me know!
Keep an eye out for more changes,

posts, quotes and qips every day! I am looking forward to blogging a little bit more before they cut me open, and then after that you get to hear about all my rehab struggles! (I really do feel bad for whoever decides to keep reading during that period- It'll be boring!)
Until then readers, BSI!
4 comments:
I like number 4 - the simplicity is fantastic. If you want, I can put it all together a bit more Grey's-y for you?
I gotta go with #4 as well. You minght want to experiment with the coloring of the title though, maybe white Dani's, a blue Anatomy. They all rock though!
#4 rocks!
Nick- I am curious as to what you had in mind for Greys-ey. Also I am fearful about copyright...not sure what I need to do to CMA.
Schmoe and Tim- Thanks for the comments- I love seeing that my readers are actually taking the time to help out here!
Post a Comment