As cool as it was to see a GSW to the face, three level 1 traumas air lifted in and all sorts of drunks and drug OD's, my night in the ER was not a fun one.
A friend of mine called me, saying she was feeling suicidal. EMS laws in my state say that if someone tells you that and your an EMT- you gotta do something or you could be in trouble if she follows through with it. So I took her to the ER.
Made for a long night.
Note to self (and others): Off the clock those same laws don't apply. Thank goodness the social worker told me that or I'd be in deep shit with her family.
Now if y'all will excuse me I have a face-numbing headache and body aches to match that of a MVA. I'm going to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment