Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A VERY productive day off

I am so proud of myself that I have to brag.

Since I got up at 8 am...

I did ALL the laundry, including ironing the cadets uniforms and matching his workout gear. Also washed his running sweats, which definitley needed the attention. We had about 8 or more loads of laundry to do.

Made breakfast for the two of us, and made sure it was healthy!

I did all the dishes, including the stuff leftover from everyone else. Cleaned up the kitchen and wiped down the counters, getting all that gunk off.

Wrote my lyric essay for my non-fiction class, which is due tomorrow.

Made a successful lunch of mac'n'cheese and continued on to make cookies as well! (Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies!)

Blogged at least once about my life and the woes of being me.

Hell, I even showered and got beautiful!

I wish I had this motivation on EVERY DAY I have off, but alas, sometimes that just doesn't happen. If i get a few more days like these before my surgery I will be in good shape. Still on the agenda is completely cleaing our room from top to bottom and getting everything I will need in order for it.

No comments: