I watch way too much 'Grey's Anatomy.' It's a habit I love, because compared to shows like E.R., Scrubs and Trauma, the diagnosis are actually realistic. The abnormal cases I have seen on there are cases I have seen in the hospital I work at. They wear those darned blue scrubs and actually have been taught how to scrub in, and discuss medical things. Only thing unrealistic is how hot the attending are, then again, I work with some good looking residents, which equals it out. That and how dark is O.R. is on the show, our O.R. is white, its cold, and reminds me of being in the mountains on a snowy day. Yep, its THAT cold.
Last night I had a dream my surgeon was McSteamy. He was hot, and you could see his muscles under his scrubs as he drew lines on my shoulder. He explained my surgery thoroughly and I expressed my concerns. As I spoke to him Lexie Grey walked in. (If you don't keep up with the show you will be lost.) I sat in awe at who I was talking to and looking at as they continued to explain the procedure and its risks. As the dream continued I realized he wasn't a orthopedist, he was a plastic surgeon. Panic filled me and I kept yelling for him to get the Orthopedist, he instead tried to get me to calm down.
I awoke to realize that my surgeon is still the guy who looks like 'Harold and Kumar's' love child.
Sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment